The RITICS Autumn Showcase took place in London on October 14th with a mix of guests from across academia, industry and government.
Talks included those by Peter Davies of Thales on Defence Industry Cyber Security, Tania Wallis from University of Glasgow on Supply Chain Resilience and Richard Thomas of the University of Birmingham on ICS Vulnerabilities.
The RITICS projects clearly are making good progress, and we look forward to substantive research findings over the next months and years.
The next showcase will take place in winter of 2019/20.
The slides from the talks given are available below.
- Peter Davies, Thales: Cyber Security of Complex Systems that Matter: a view from the IT and Defence Industry
- Tania Wallis, Chris Johnson, University of Glasgow: The NIS Directive and Supply Chain Resilience
- Ola Michalec, University of Bristol: Cyber security cultures in Critical National Infrastructures
- Charlie Rutherford, University of Glasgow: Developing pedagogy to optimise forensic training in safety-related applications
- Richard Thomas, University of Birmingham: ICS Vulnerabilities happen…what lessons can we learn?